First BLOG





so, this is my first blog, i don't really know what should i do with this,
i just gonna write what happen with my day, or what i'am doing recently and pardon my english, still learning at least i try lol, i'm gonna put some bahasa too.

i'm just some ordinary girl who can amaze with so many thing, i'm a dreamer with a lazy attitude haha i love disney i believe in fairy tale that's why i believe in love, i have colorful hair, why? maybe i'm gonna be a mermaid some day :) i have a lot of earring, i collect them, and each of them have a story and i remember where i found it, i like clean thing, i can't stand with a dirty room or not organize thing, i love traveling, i love seeing thing, i love cooking for other people, i like give thing for others, seeing people happy because of you was one of the greatest feeling in the world beside being in love :)

d one thing makes me different from the other girls was i did not like mall, and shopping at mall, especially for clothes, not really into it, i like shopping of course i do but i like shopping in random shop i see in nowhere on my vacation or just when i walking around the town, i like all random little thing to decorate home or just to make my room look pretty. and i like going to d groceries store just to buy all small thing for cooking at home or just for snacking.

i like hiking, i like seeing all new thing, i like wood, i like wind, beach, mountain, trees, waterfall and all of the nature thing, but i like to spend my time on nothing too, sitting in my coach watch d movies eat home cooking or just take away dinner (especially with d one that i love most).

i'm a tough girl, i have a big ego i did not like being underestimate, i disrespect people who broken the rules, sometimes... or okay a lot of times i make a bad decision or a very bad decision that hurt people, or sometimes people that i loved because of my emotion or just my stupid brain, i make a lot of mistake in my past, i'am really sorry for that. for people that i hurt even tho i did not mean it, and i think i still gonna have some mistake in d future, that's why i really aware that it is hard to deal with me and i feel bad about it, so people who can stand with me i give you all my respect haha you know who you are ;D

With love

Stef June 02,2016

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back
to top